I fell asleep last night at atound 745, then woke up at 9:30, then went straight to bed and didn’t even move until 6 this morning.
I just want this cold to be over with.
I’m very very late ! ê___ê’
Here some pics of my children book”The little Red Wolf” ! :>
Now available in french bookstore and on amazon (the picture of the book on amazon is very very ugly but the book look really better for real…ù__ù) !
(Pretty photos of the book by Jonathan Garnier : http://a-lifi.tumblr.com/ )
THE LAST EPISODE OF FUTURAMA 1999 - 2013
DON’T TOUCH ME
TERRIFYING GIFS PART 2
These gifs were found on various threads, I am unsure of the origins on some of them.
These are the ones I’m sure of
1) Paranormal Activity 3 (watch here)
2) John Carpenter’s: In the Mouth of Madness (watch here)
3) The Conjuring (watch here)
4) VHS (watch here)
5) The Thing (watch here)
6) Nothing Really Matters- Madonna (music video)
7) A maze in Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights based on La Llorona
8) Devil’s Pass (watch here)
9) Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (watch here)
10) The Poughkeepie Tapes (watch here)
IT IS TOO DAMN COLD.
IT’S JULY AND IT’S FUCKING 46 DEGREES OUTSIDE THIS MORNING.
Today I went out on a small adventure to pick wild strawberries. They were as small as peas but were super sweet and it was a nice day even though it was kind of cloudy and a little chilly.
I also saw a juvenile bald eagle really up close because it was standing in the road eating something dead. It was impressively huge, and sometimes I forget how large they are, even when they are still young. The thing was either stupid or sick because it didn’t even flinch when we came towards it in the car, so we stopped and turned around to get a better look at it.
I saw its amber colored eyes and speckled head and impressive beak just before a truck pulling a boat came down around the corner. Apparently that was enough to scare it into flying, and the truck hit it and kept going. At first it looked like it made it into the trees, since I saw it spread its wings and soar into them, but on closer inspection, we found it on the ground bleeding from its mouth.
It’s sobering to see a powerful animal get hurt so fatally as you’re watching it. It appeared to have broken bones in its chest and the blood from its beak was telling that it wasn’t going to make it. But it was a beautiful, huge, powerful bird and it’s a little sad to know that it’s gone. Even if I didn’t have a personal relationship with it, it’s one of those things, you know?
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots
The 7th image… oh man..how do they animate water so that the wave lights animate alongside the character animation?? Is that some 3D printed water right there that they switch out over and over??? A light projection thru glass? Dying to know how it works. Everything about how Laika makes movies is real actual magic
A Russian tank manufacturer has unveiled a new tram design that it plans to start mass-producing in 2015. These beautiful pieces of engineering will hold 190 to 270 passengers and will be able to traverse on even the older, worn out Russian tram tracks.
It seems very narrow- Hopefully it won’t tilt or fall as it moves..Also why is the front so squared off and flat, that looks like a place where air would hit it and slow the train, if it was rounded or semi pointe, it would lose less momentum :o
Due to the slope of the front, the air will go under the tram. It’ll be fine!
Treasure Planet Cosplay - Captain Amelia
Cosplay by Ryoko
Photography by Soldatov Vladimir