Working on what I hope will be a halloween costume/Cosplay of a Keeper Enforcer from Thief: Deadly Shadows. I am actually super excited about this and I’m having a lot of fun.
Everything so far was made with paper patterns, then transferred to cheapy craft foam from Micheals. (No joke, it totally works). Shaped with the heat from my stove top, and covered in a layer of Mod Podge, then painted a dark blue/black. The textures were done with puffy fabric paint and hot glue. I think I could do better, but this is still an experiment.
If you have no idea what this is (but you totally should) here are some references of the characters I am trying to replicate:
If you have any interest at all of seeing the process I would be more than happy to make a photoset of it!
21 notes · #Thief #Thief 3 #Thief Deadly Shadows #Keepers #Keeper enforcers #cosplay #craft foam armor #costume #eidos #Thief 4 #maybe related
- strangefrenchbedfellows likes this
- slughornsfish likes this
- articsnowpuffin likes this
- stalkmemotherfucker likes this
- delgarrettese likes this
- ohmygodhowdidyoufindme reblogged this from dothetimeywimeything
- wiststar likes this
- kimakaze likes this
- finalensemble likes this
- reference-galore likes this
- nubb likes this
- litlionman reblogged this from sneaky-taffer
- litlionman likes this
- sneaky-taffer reblogged this from buginmyeye
- sneaky-taffer likes this
- dothetimeywimeything reblogged this from buginmyeye
- dothetimeywimeything likes this
- bug-makes-art reblogged this from buginmyeye
- buginmyeye posted this